Pregnant Mother car seat belt
Traditional car seatbelts can be potentially dangerous to the pregnant mother's safety. During an accident, the extreme force exerted onto your belly from the lap belt will be extremely harmful to the unborn baby inside you. For expectant mothers, the seat belt in its original design does more harm than good.
SAFE AND COMFORTABLE: BellyBelts position the seatbelt across the legs, instead of over the belly. This eliminates the discomfort of growing bellies. It allows pregnant drivers to focus on the road, as well as pregnant passengers to ride more comfortably & safely.
TREAT YOURSELF WITH A PEACE OF MIND: With the safety future of the BellyBelts adjuster, you will have peace of mind knowing that your baby won’t have to experience complications due to seatbelt injuries. Definitely, the safety of your baby and peace of mind is worth the full value of your money.
BRING COMFORT WITH SAFETY: Not only does it provide the extra mile of safety for your unborn child, but it also provides comfort, not just for pregnant women but also for postpartum mothers, patients who undergo abdomen/stomach surgeries, and such. Plus, it is also designed in a way that is not obtrusive to other passengers who like to use the standard seatbelt. You don’t need to remove the belt adjuster, and the passengers/driver won’t even notice it.
FREE SIZED: BellyBelts can be fastened tightly in a car seat, it’s not movable, and no matter your size, it works!
PERFECT FOR RECOVERY: Anyone who has just gone through an abdominal surgery, stomach surgery or cesarean section will be able to heal properly without a belt damaging the wound.
BellyBelts can be easily attached to a car seat to keep both the mother & baby comfortable, without any compromise in road safety. It adapts to securely fit seats and mothers of all shapes and sizes.
1) Slide the belt adjuster between your car’s seat and backrest. Ensure that the belt is not twisted or tangled.
2) Slide the adjuster’s belt through the lower slot of the buckle.
3) Slide the adjuster’s belt back over through the upper slot.
4) Slide the adjuster’s belt through the bottom slot and tighten it securely.
If you switch seats/cars a lot, (for eg. from driver to passenger, or own 2 cars or more) we recommend buying 2 adjusters, so you don’t have to keep moving the BellyBelts.
Our goal is to offer you the best shipping options, no matter where you live. We deliver to hundreds of customers across the world every day, and we strive to provide you with services of the highest level.
The time frame of order delivery is divided into two parts:
Total Delivery Time = Processing Time + Shipping Time
- Processing time: 1~3 business days
- Shipping time: 7~14 business days
- All estimated/typical delivery time is derived from real-world data collected from past orders. They are approximate times for reference only.
- Shipping times will be affected by public holidays; manufacturers and couriers will limit their operations at these times. This is out of our control.
Note For Taxes:
- In most countries, our customers do not need to pay import fees, duties, or VAT(Valued Additional Tax). However, some limited countries (especially some European countries such as Germany, Italy, the UK, Canada, etc.) may need to pay duties or VAT according to your countries' levying rules.
- We are excited to offer international shipping to most destinations in the world. The super savings option will take 10 to 20 business days. For faster delivery, we offer an Express Shipping Service that can ship to most the international locations in 7 to 12 business days. If you have any further questions, please contact our customer services at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.